Monday, March 7, 2011

Mountain Climbers


I had to work Saturday, but Carter marked Sunday as "Carter & Mommy Day" on the calendar. We weren't sure what to do, but it was a really pretty day out. So we went to Mt. Rubidoux. It was very hard to find the place because we could not find a parking place. There's a beautiful paved 2-mile hiking trail. On the top there is a big American Flag and a cross. We climbed all the way to the top and sat below each of them for awhile. Next time we are going to the top and going to have a picnic. It was a lot more work to get up to the top than we thought. It was so pretty once we got up there; I forgot about the discomfort of pushing Carter up the mountain and was just so happy to be experiencing the moment together.  I don't think I needed pictures to remember the day I think I could remeber it myself. But, we did take a lot of pictures, so we could show everyone just how beautiful it was. Here are a few:







 By Carter and Rhiannon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment